Moniapolis high chalit/ˌ mniacˈæ (hear) is the County seat of Hendenepin County with an alias "City of lakes" and "ɪ the largest city in the United States. The name of the property is honored to the school teacher first in the city, who added the name of mni for water and to the Greek word polis for the city. The person in Miniapolis is called Miniapolis
City of Minneapolis
From Downtown visible Lake hou
|Alias: City of Lakes, MCity, Twin Cities (with St. Paul)|
|Goal: En Avant (French: 'Forward')|
Location in Hen Nepin and the state of nes
|Founder||John. Stevens and Franklin Steele|
|Name Source||Dakota word with "mni" meaning water city for "polis"|
|・ Mayor||R. T. Rybak (DFL)|
|・ City||58.4 square miles (151.3 km 2)|
|・ Land||54.9 square miles (142.2 km2)|
|・ Water||3.5 square miles (9.1 km 2)|
|Height||830 feet (264 m)|
|・ City||390,131 (US: 47th)|
|・ Density||6,722 square miles (2,595 km 2)|
|・ Metropolis||3,269,814 (16th)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|・ Summer (decay)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||55401 - 55487|
|GNIS Feature ID||0655030|
On both bank of Miniapollis Misypi river, on the bank of the Minnesota river, is located at the confluence of the river with the river Minnesota river, and is connected with the capital of the state to St Paul. The famous Miniapolis-St. Paul 3.5 million residents and, with the world's 16th largest cosmopolitan area, is the notorious citizen of Israel. The Metropolitan Council estimated the city's population as 390,131 in 2009.
The water in the city is abundant and the swamps are connected to the villages more than 20 lakes and swamps, the missilp river, the sankery and watershed of many lakes and the planters and the parcane in a vast circular traditionally. This was originally the world's capital and buildings were the center of wood and the primary trade center today between Chicago and Seattle. Named after the US as the largest literate city, here are the cultural institutions attracting creative people and viewers with theater, visual art, writing and music. India has a long tradition of secular and humble since it will be the secular ingredients of the communities that are truly secular and ingenious.
Until about 1680, to reach the Dakota Lakota Xix area, he was the only residents. In 1819 the nearby Snaling Fort built by the military in the United States, inspired development in the region. The United States government sought to sell its own land to pressure on the dawkenton in the Dakota Lakota tribe, and settling down on the back. The Minnesota Territorial Legislature Authorized Minnesota As A City On The West Bank In 1856. In 1867, Miniapolis became a city the year before the Railway Service between Miniapolis and Chicago started. Later in 1872 he joined the coast-city of St Anthony.
On Miniapolis, the highest waterfalls of Missip, St. Anthony's waterfall. Milers E.M. Since the first century, however, the result in Miniapolis during 1880-1930 was so remarkable that the city is described as "the biggest, most direct power center" in the world. In the early years, there were the sources of wooden buildings in the northern Minnesota, which allied to power after all. Up to 1871, there were twenty two trading on the shore of the West which included flour mills, woolen mills, iron ore mills, railway machine shops, cotton goods, paper, silken and wood. The farmers and General plains used to grow food, which would be sent by the train to the thirty-four Qatas in the city's forty-four mills where the Pillsbury and General mills were served. By 1905, Miniapollis distributed about 10% of our country's flour and foodgrains. On the ultimate production, a spacecco in Washburn-Crosby made adequate eight million bread every day.
Miniapolis made dramatic changes in regard to the correctness of in 1886 when Martha Ripi (Martha Republican Hospital) was established for both the mothers and unmarried. During the great slowdown the country's fortune turned on, the strength of the labor strikes in a broad 1934 had caused unfervor to accept the rights of laborers. A life-time citizen right and pro-Union, Mayor Hubert Hammre, helped the city's general employment practices and set up a human relationship council which became interfered with minorities by 1946. There was a conflict between the dominion of Miniapolis Schweights, polymorphism and African-American civil rights movement, and established the place of American Indian movement in 1968.
During the decade 1950s and 1960s, as part of urban Renewal, the city razed about 40% to about 40%-odd buildings in a town, leading to the gateway district and Metropolitan Building where many architectural buildings were lost. The attempt to save buildings failed but an beginning was made in the interest of historical protection in the state.
Geography and Weather
Miniapolis is bound the historic and economic development of history to water, which defines the material quality of the city which was sent to the area during the last snow age. Ten thousand years ago, the stream of water vapor, polished by the pamna glacier and the Agasiz Lake, cut mica and Minehaha rivulets to relieve the populations of myriad river, and created important farms for modern miniapolis. The Artesian aerial Eclipse At A Plane Is 58.4 Sq Miles (151.3 Km 2) And It Has 6% Of Water. The water is operated by watershed districts, corresponding to the three myssip and the city's trunk shells. Twelve lakes in Miniapolis, three large ponds, and five unknown forts.
The center of the city is situated only south of 45° N latitude. The minimum height of the city is close to 686 feet (209 m), where the Gulf of Mineha meets Misipi river. The Spectrent Park Tower site is often referred to as the highest point in the city and an advertisement high in the Deming Hits Park, but a spot located at 974 feet (297 m) or at a north-east Minipolis where it is supported by Google Earth's Supreme Earth.
The contract of the higher midwest in Miniapolis is the continental climate. The winters can be cold and dry, whereas the summer are hot and humid. According to the Copper climate classification, the Miniapolis is under the hot summer moneys, Dfa) of the Zone; And USDA plant at Zone 5 has temperature. The city feels like all the trees and related weather events, including snow, olay, snoffle, whirlwind, bawanders, summer wave and fog. The hottest temperature entered in Miniapolis is during July 1936, 108 degree Fahrenheit (42 degrees F) and the cold temperature recorded during January 1888 was -41 degree (F-41 degrees F). The icy cold was recorded in 1983-84 when 98.4 inches (250 cm) snow.
Due to its northern condition in the United States and the shortage of the adjacent water cages to balance the air, again, the Miniapolis-cold Arctic Air Drives, especially during the January and February months. Average annual temperature ranges 45.4 degree Fahrenheit (7.4 degree Celsius), Miniapolis-St Paul Metropolitan Region, which is the highest annual medium temperature in the continental area, as compared with any other major metropolitan region.Template: Minneapolis weatherbox
about 2006-2008, the American community survey group surveyed as follows:
- WHITE: 70.2% (non-entity white: 64.2%)
- Black or African-American: 17.4%
- American Indian: 1.7%
- Asian: 4.9%
- Country Hawaiian / Pacific Islands: 0.0%
- Some other species: 2.8%
- Two or more species: 3.0%
- Hispanic or Latino (any caste): 9.2%
is the massive African-American community in Miniapolis. According to the U.S. community survey, 62,520 live in Miniapolis. About 4% of the population of African-American Minnesota, but requires more than 17% of Miniapolis's population. At Miniapolis, there are lots of people from the native American community, especially the chipava. The city's population is about 1.0% of chipava. 5,983 Indigenous Americans make up 3,709 of Chipeva tribes. Also, there is a small IX community in Miniapolis; Including 0.2% of the population, about 847 sixes are in the city.
Miniapolis has a lot of Asian communities. In Miniapolis, there are about 17,686 Asian Americans, less than 5% of the city's population. The Asian population includes huge American demand. Over 2,925 Chinese live in Miniapolis, which constitutes 0.8% of the population. The city has about 2,000 Indians American, which is 0.6% of the population. Vietnamese Americans and Korean Americans organize 0.4% of every population. Fipino and the Japanese genetically are very low in Miniapolis. In Miniapolis, the 603 PHipino Americans and 848 Japanese have spread out, each with a population of nearly 0.2% constituted.
The Hispanic and Latin population is mainly Mexican. The number of Mexican generals is about 21,741, which constitutes 6.1% of the city's population. In Miniapolis, 958 purito Rikan and 467 Cubas have died, which constitutes 0.3% and 0.1% of the population respectively. The city has 10,008 parts of the city, and Latin (Mexicans, Purito, Recoritand Cuban people) different races.
On Miniapolis there are 10,711 multi-racial persons. The number of white and black descendants is 3,551 and is 1.0% of the population. The number of white and basic American descendants is 2,319 and makes 0.6% of the population. The number of white and Asian dynasties is 1,871 and is 0.5% of the population above. Finally, the number of black and basic Americans is 885, and this makes up 0.2% of the population.
The European American community of Miniapolis has mainly Scandinavian and German. The city has 82,870 German American units, which makes up one fifth of the population (23.1%). The Scandinavian American population is mainly Norwegian and Swedish. There are 39,103 Norwegian Americans, and 10.9% of the population; 30,349 lives Swedish for Americans, which 8.5% of the city's population. Danish is no longer the number of Americans; 4,434 Danish resides in the U.S., which makes only 1.3% of the population. the Norwegian, Swedish, Danish US makes 20.7% of the population. This means that German and Scandinavian together creates about 43.8% of the population of Miniapolis and thus make non-political half of Miniapolis the majority of white population. The other European American ethnic groups familiar in the city are Irish (11.3%), English (7.0%), Polish (3.9%) and French (3.5%) descendants.
The Dakota Lakota tribes, mostly from the 16th century, are permanently lost in their place near the sanctified site of St. Anthony. The new settlers came to New England, New York and Canada during the 1850s and 1860s and the 1860s to the city, Finland and Scandinavian immigrants (Sweden, Norway, and Denmark). Mexico and Latin America's migrant workers were also sacked. Later, also residents came from Germany, Italy, Greece, Poland and Southern Europe. These expatriates joined the Uttar Pradesh, where there's still caste retaste, especially known for their polish community. Prima transfers in the northern side of the city, especially since Russia and East Europe to the Jew in 1950 and the 1960s, to a considerable number of towns. The Asian people came from China, Philippines, Japan and Korea. A couple of groups arrived during the restoration of the U.S. government for some time: Indigenous peoples of the Americas in the 1940s and the late 1950s. From the 1970s, Asians came to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Thailand. In the early 1990s, a massive 1990s population of Africa, especially with Somalia to immigrants, was constituted. The metropolitan area is an immigrant entrance where over 127% of foreigners born in foreign countries, from 1990 to 2000.
During the year 2007, the American Census Bureau estimates Miniapolis's population 377,392, which declined from 2000's census to 1.4%. The population increased to 1950, when the Census reached its peak at 521,718, then by about 1990, the transfer of people to suburbs declined in it. Between the American cities of 2006 and over 12.5% of Miniapolis in an adult population, the fourth highest percentage of gasexual or Uphyll (San Francisco is back and Seattle and Atlanta).
EDUCATION HAS RACIAL AND RACIAL MINORITIES BACKED THEIR WHITE CORPORATE WHERE 15.0% OF WHITE POPULATION COMPARED TO 15.0% BLACK AND 13.0% BENEFICIAL GRADES. Life is at a higher level, where the highest income is in the middle west, but the cost of middle-earths are more than $17,000 at the lower level between the minorities. Regional houses are just half of holdings, though Asian homes have doubled. In 2000, on white by 4.2% in poverty rates, on black 26.2%, Asiatic 19.1% at 19.1%, the American indigenous resident on 23.2% and articles at 18.1%.
|American census population estimates|
- Also see: Economy of nes Minota
The economy of Miniapolis is now based on commerce, finance, rail and tracking services, health care and industry. Small components of publication, mill, food processing, graphic art, insurance, education and high technology. Industry produces metal and automotive products, chemical and agricultural products, electronics, computer, perfect medical equipment and resources, plastic and machinery.
The Headquarters Of Five Fortune 500 Is Located At Miniapolis: Target Corporation (Target Corporation), U.S. Banks (U.S. BancorpEnergy, Excel Energy, Amer the U.S. Financial Fundamental and prise Financial For Lutherans. The Fortune 1,000 companies based in Miniopolis is included in PepsiAmericsi), Valspar (Graco), Graco (Graco),[Add Quote] and Donald Company (aldson Doncompany). Besides, the city's largest employers are Targate (Target), Wells Fargo (Wells Fargo), Amer America's Prize, Star Tribune (Star Tribune), U.S. Banks (U.S.). Bancorp), Accel Energy (Xcel Energy), IBM, Piper Jaffray (Pip Jaffray), RBC Den Rauscher (RBC Dain Rauscher), ING Group and west Quest (Q).
Coloplast, RBC and ING groups of foreign companies along with American offices in Miniapolis.
WI-Fi's availability, transport solutions, medical tests, university research and development expenditure, advanced degrees and energy conservation that took place on by the task force, has remained above the national average while in 2005 popular sians nominated Miniapolis as the United States's "Top Tech City." In 2006, the twin city of Kipalingar's smart placement to Liv elections became the country's best second city, and was one of the services cool for youth.
The twin City contributes to the GDP of Minnesota is 63.8%. The $145.8 GDP per capita is the fourteenth level in the United States. Recovering the national depression in 2000, individual earnings rose by 3.8% in 2005, although it's behind the National Average of 5%. The city returned to peak during the fourth quarter of the year.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Miniapolis, a branch in Helena, Montenna, North and South Dakota. It serves those parts of Minnesota, Montaana, North and South Dakota and Wisconsin and Michigan. In the federal reserve system, while the smallest of the regional banks, it prohibits the nation-wide payment system, a member invests banks and banks to the stock capital and works as banker for the American treasure. Miniapolis Gran Exchange, established in 1881, is still located close to the river-shore and is the only exchange for the promise and alternative bargain.
The second largest theater in the city behind New York and the third largest theater market after New York and Chicago, which is an extension, forest, mixture Blood, Penumbra, Mu Performing Arts, Badlam Theater, Bravo New Workshop, Minnesota Dance Theater, Red Eye, Theater Length, Theater Line, In The Heart of the Beast The stomach and Mask Theater, the Lundstrong Center for Performing Arts and Children's Theater Company. City is the center of performance art in the United States - the largest unjuries of the United States of America - Minnesota Phrase Festival. A French architect Jean-Novell designed a three-stage campus option of a new three-stage campus, founded in Miniapolis in 1963. Minneapolis bought and reconstructed an Orphium, State and Panetas Theaters University Devil and Film Grieves at Annapolis in Avenue. Today, Music events and plays are used for play. Finally, a fourth rebuilt theater Minnesota, associated with Heenpin Center for the Arts and Education Center, which is the center of performances and web-based arts.
The Miniapolis Institute of Arts, built during 1915 in the South Central Miniapolis, has the largest museum with permanent collection of 100,000 specimen of its home in the city, with a permanent collection of 100,000 specimens. For a contemporary and modern work and a more gallery space, a new clause designed by Michael Graves was completed in 2006. The Walker Art Center downtown is located near Laurie Hill, and after its addition by Harzong and Day Murron in 2005, has doubled to its size, and is continued to expand 15 acres (6.1 hey) with a park designed by Mikel Desperator Garden to crosses the road. Frank Gehri, designed by Weisman Arts Museum in 1993 for Minnesota University, was opened in Weisman Arts Museum. Another combination designed by gaihri could be opened in 2011.
A Jazz Composer And Singer'S Son Is One Of The Most Famous Music Rates In Prince Miniapolis. Along with fellow local musicians, many of them recorded in Twin/Ton records, he helped both the artist and the audience to make a first avenue and the seminary street entry. Among other primary artists of Miniapolis the American Alternative Rock Boom in the 1990s, Mr. Hassan and the Replacement, as his colleague Paul Veterberg successfully created a single career.
The classical music under the Minnesota Arcstra movement found the orchestra in a hall under Osmo Wanska and popular music, was a critic of 2010 for the Neyorkar, the name of a critical analyst at a concert in that day he was "the most superstar of the world". In 2008, the century-old McFail Center for Music started a new feature designed by James Deyton.
Tom Weets released two songs about the city, Christmas Card Fridays in Miniapolis (Blue Valentine 1978) and Navinth and Henneepin (Rain,1985) and Lusinda Williams recorded in Miniapolis (World Without Tidout20) 03). MN Spoken Word Association and an independent Hip Hop Label Rymseers Entertainment Home, the city has taken into focus for Rap and Hip-Hop and its Spoken Word community. The underground hip hop group atmousphere (original inhabitants of Minnesota) often rep the city and minnesota in song dialects.
Miniapolis and Seattle are the most literate city in America. A center of printing and publication's publication was inherent in the open book for Miniapolis artists who is the largest literary and book art center of America, the Loft Literary Center, Minnesota Center for Arts and Milkweds edings, which were once called the country's largest free-cost publisher. The Center also teaches contemporary arts and traditional writing, Papermaking, but press printing, and book binding.
Professional sport is well established at Miniapolis. With his first play in 1884, the Miniapollis Millers baseball team established the best win defeat in their League and contributed one-and-half players to baseball hall of fam. Between 1940 and 1950s, the Miniapolis Laketball Team won six Boskatball Championship in three prises before going to the Los Angeles first, to the Los Angeles League. The U.S. ~~~ The United Nations predecessor NWA Miniapolis boxing and Wrestling Club, 1960-1990, was run in Miniapolis.
The Minnesota Vikings and the Minnesota Twins arrived in the state in 1961. which was the Vikings NFL expansion team and at the beginning of Twins, when Washington Senator finally transferred to Minnesota. The two teams sought to be transferred to Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodom in 1982, where Twins won world series in 1987 and 1991, to open Air Metropolitan Stadium in the subcity of Bluemington for years. Transferred to Twins Target Field in 2010. Minnesota Tindberwood returned NBA Basketball in 1989, followed by Minnesota Linepois in 1999, followed by the withdrawal of the Minnesota Linx WNBA team. They play in the Target Center. The NHL Ice Hockey Team Minnesota Wild and the National League Team Minnesota, Svt. Paul's Accel Energy Center plays in. USL-1 football team Minnesota in the subtown of Miniapolis playing in Blein.
The downtown metrodome open in 1982 is the largest game stadium in Minnesota. The two main tenants are Vikings and the Golden Gofs baseball team of the university. Metrodome is the only stadium which made the last four of Major League baseball All Star Game, Super Bowl, World Series, NCAA Basketball Men. Sprunner, walker, inline skater, coad volleyball teams and touch soccer teams have "dome" in access to all. Games are held more than 300 days in the year of music program, community activities, religious activities and trade shows, which makes one of the most famous stereotypes in the world of this facility.
The Minnesota State authorized the three distinct stadies to the substitution of Metrodome which was approximately $1.7 billion in 2007. The six audiences shall be the center of the sports stadium downtown between 1.2 miles (2 km. km.), together with Williams Arena and Maliyuki (258). The new targates field is financed by Twins and 75% Hannapin County Sales tax, nearly $25 per year by each actor. The new TCF Bank Stadium was built by University and a common fund of the state. The Viking Stadium for Blen, changed a new library and estimated $954 million for reconstruction of the 2007 Metrodome site. A practical study for Dallas, Texas-based design and local construction for new stadium is expected to begin the beginning of 2009.
The major sports matches held by the city are those of Super Bowl XXVI, 1992 NCAA men's Division: Final Force, 2001 NCAA men's DVision I Fucking Final Four and 1998 World Skating Championship.
Kushal Shukeya Athletes have played in Miniapolis schools, particularly in the 1920s and the 1930s Central, Day, La Saleh and Marshal High Schools. Since 1930s, Golden Goffers won a national championship in baseball, boxing, football, golf, gematics, ice hockey, old and outdoor track, swimming and wrestling.
|Professional sport at Miniapolis|
|Minnesota Lynx||Basketball||Women's National Basketball Association, Western Conference||Target Center|
|Minnesota Timberwood||Basketball||National Basketball Association, Western Conference, Northwest Television||Target Center|
|Minnesota Twins||Baseball||Major League Baseball, American League, Central Vision||Target Field||World Series 1987 and 1991|
|Minnesota Vikings||American football||National Football League, National Football Conference, North Division||Metrodome||NFL Championship 1969|
Park and entertainment
Miniapolis Park System is called the best-design, best finance and the best escort in the United States. attempts by vision, charity, and community leaders have enabled Horace Cleveland to build its best scenario in architecture and adapting them to ways and parkways. The series of city lakes are related to Bike, Haven and Pedestrianies and swimming, fish, picnic, nausea, nausea, and its skating. On the side of the parcave for cars, weddings and passers-by runs parallel to the 52 miles (84 km.) of roads for runaways. The inhabitants here face cold weather and look at the air fort parade in the night.
Theodor Worth is credited with the development of parks. Today, the city has 16.6% park and there are 770 sq ft (72 m 72) parked land for each resident, ranked as the highest parkland in 2008 cities with similar population.
The Parks are joined together in many places, and the Missip National River and National Entertainment Sector joins the Regional Parks and Visitors. The oldest public wildflavor garden in the country, Ellis Butler Wildflavor Garden and Bird Sanctuary, standing inside the Theodore World Park, which Golden Valley shares and is about 60% of the size of the Central Park of New York City. The watershed of 53-ft (16 m) is one of the oldest and most popular parks in the city where over 500, 000 visitors a year. Henry Wydsworth Longfellow Niyavatha who nominated his wife Minnehaha, in The Song of Hiyavatha for Minneapolis waterfall in Minneapolis and often a poems of 19th century
Rankers rank the World Twin Cities One of America's forty-sixth cities for metaphors. The team organizes Miniapolis marathon, Half Marathon and 5K, started in 2008 with over 1,500 early runners. The Twin Cities At October 250,000 Are Attracted By Miniapolis And St Paul, And The Marathon Aid'S March 250,000 Audience. The 26.2-mile (42.2 km.) race, Boston and the United States Olympic Test noted. Three more runs are sponsored by the organizers: a child marathon, 1 miles (1.6 km) and a 10 miles (16 km.). MINIAPOLIS IS A MORE GOLF HOUSE PER PERSON THAN ANY PRIME MINISTER AMERICAN CITY.
In other games, five golf course is located inside the city, while Hazeltine National Golf Club and the Interlution Country Club are located in the nearest suburbs. The top number of cyclist drivers, sports fishermen and squares per capita are in the Minnesota state. In Hennepin County, the highest number of horses per capita is the second. While living in Miniapolis, Scott and Brain Olson set up rollblade (and later sales), the company likely to play inline skating games.
The Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party of Minnesota, associated with the Democratic Party, is a stronghold of the Minnesolis Democratic Party (DFL). The Council of Miniapolis has the largest population and represents the 13 districts of the town called Millay. The council has a twelve DFL member and a green party. R.T. Ribak, a Mayor of Miniapolis, only the DFL. Mayor's office is relatively weak but he has the right to appoint some persons like the police chief. Park, taxation and public housing are a semi-independent and Board of attainment and duties are applicable to themselves under plant of Estimates and Texts.
The citizens have a unique and powerful influence on neighbor's government. They coordinate the Neighborhood Revival program (NRP), which was for the financial impoverished by the city and the state during the 1990s and which rendered 400 million dollars by the state financial. Miniapolis split into communities, each with neighborhood. Two or more neighborhoods in some cases work together under an organization. Some areas are generally known as trade associations.
The Plans on Earth Day acquired a second place in the Middle-Size cities in Ministerial and in its 2007 urban environments, the study affected the environmental health and the people.
The period of corruption in the initial miniapolis local government in 1900s was an economic decline in the mid-1900s till it was general. There was a shortfall in populations since the 1950s and most of downtown urban modernization and lost in highway construction. Consequently by the 1990s the atmosphere was "coconut and peaceful". Along with the economic system, the murder rate was slapped. The Miniapolis Police Department imported a computer system from New York City to which sent the authorities to the more crime territories despite their allegations of racial lines; Consequently, the principal crimes led to a massive fall. During the four years since 1999, there has been an increase in human attitudes and the highest in 2006, followed by 2008, 22% in 2007, and further by 39% of 2006. However, the causes and the solutions govern the leaders include increasing the number of police officers, providing alternative groups and drugs for young people and helping poor families. For 2007 the city invested in the basic security framework, upholds- over 40 new officers working and appointed new police chief, Tim Dolan.
Miniapolis Public School has published 36,370 students in public and secondary schools. The District Penal College, Seven High School, Eight Special Educational School, eight Alternative Schools, Nunes Contract, Alternate School, and Five Charter School attended 100 public schools have managed to cope with. Creates a school board policy, granted by the state legislature, selects the Superintendent and the district looks at budget, curriculum, Karmik and facilities. Students speak many different languages to houses and most of the school's correspondence is printed in English, demand, Spanish, and Somali. Miniapollis public school system founded on 44% students who deems the city the 6th of worst in the country's 50 largest cities. Apart from public schools, there are twenty private schools, the city's school and the Academy of Twenty Additional Charter schools.
The main complex of Minnesota University in Minnesota, is the dominance of one of the four campus in Miniapolis College, Minstate and Professional students attended by over 50,000 undergrazuts, granites and professional students at the twenty college, school and institutions. In 2007, graduating school programs, counseling and organic services, chemical engineering, psychology, macological, pragmatic math and saleable management. The house of Big Tan School and Golden Goffers is the sixth U.S. greatest complex in the case of U of M nomination.
Miniapolis Community and Technical College, Private Davundi College of Technology, Globe University of Minnesota Business School and Art Institutions International Minnesota Career training. The Augsburg College, Miniapolis College of Art and Design and North Central University is the private four-year college. Capella University, Minnesota School of Professional Cyplozea and Wolden University, is at Miniapolis, and four-year-old Metropolitan State University and many other compartments including Public Four-Year-Year St Thomas University. Helmy University are located here.
The Hennepin County Library system started the movement of city's public libraries in 2008. 1885 TB The Miniapolis Public Library, set by Walker, faced a serious budget fall for 2007 and was forced to close three libraries of its neighborhood. A new downtown date designed by César was opened in the Central Library 2006. Ten particular collections contain more than 25,000 books and resources, including Miniapolis collections and Miniapolis Photo Collection. Recent count shows that in the system, more than 1,696,453 items are used annually and the annual library answering questions about 500,000 research and fact.
In 2007, Miniapolis was nominated as the United States' most literate city. A study sponsored by live science surveyed 69 American cities with more than 250,000 population. He focused on six key factors: Book reserves, paper operating, library resources, periodic publishing resources, learning and Internet resources. At the second place Seattle, Washington and the third place to San Paul of Miniapolis's neighbor St. Paul behind who are denver, Colorado and Washington D.C. It was.
The half of Miniapolis-St Paul's house is working on the city where they're dead. Most residents drive cars, but 60,000 people working on downtown traffic island territories have access to more than one man alone. Alternative transportation is encouraged. The Metro Tracist of the Metropolis Council, which operates the light rail system and makes most of the city's homes available for a free visit through garantide home to remove the fear of questions to be left helplessly, for example, if it takes more hours to work.
Miniapolis is the two lines in the Metro. The high-line LRT offers services to 34,000 passengers and adding to Miniapolis-St Paul International Airport and to the Mall of America's Mall of downtown's. Most of the lines are operated at the surface level, although the partial line advanced traffic (including Franklin and Lake St/Midtown station) and the line runs underground about 2 miles (3.2 km.), including the Lindberg Terminal Subway station at the airport. A 40-mile Northstar murter rail, which runs through a big lake in northern suburbs and ends at the multi-modal transport station on the Targate field, open on 16 November 2009. He uses the existing railway tracks and is guessed for serving 5,000 daily passengers.
The third line will share the station with the Hiaya-line in downtown Miniapolis and then travel to the East/Metropolis station in anttown Paul before and after the University of Miniapolis and later to downtown Paul. It is expected to start construction in 2010 and complete in 2014. The fourth line, south-west line, downtown miniapolis will connect to the South-West Aden Premier Suburb. It is expected to be completed in 2015.
The closing seven miles (11 km. cm) of a walking passenger in called Skyways connects the long bridge, Miniapolis Scyevey, system downtown city to cities. The restaurants and retail outlets are all open at the second floor of this age.
Texaceb ordinance expects 10% of Wheelchere access to 2009 and an optional fuel or fuel capable vehicles. the value of the city's 343 taxis (starting at 2011).
Miniapolis is the second class in the country for the supreme commitment of bicycles, and nominated in the "top 50" of a bicycle town. Each day ten thousand cycle drivers use the bike line and ride in many winters. The Public Works Department has detailed 56 miles (90 km.) of a cycle trail system from Midtown Greenway, Light Railways, Canylworth Trell, Seadar Lake Trell and Missip with the West River Park from the roads. In Miniapolis there are 34 miles (54 km. m) dedicated bike lines on the city streets and proposes cycling and online cycling map available to traffic buses. Many of them are trailers and bridges, like Stone Ark Bridges, first railway lines, which are now converted to cycling and walking travelers. In 2007, Forbes identified Miniapolis as one of the fifth clean cities in the city's streets, buses and LRT.
Miniapolis-Saint Paul International Airport Minnesota State High is located at 5, Internet494, Minnesota State Highway 77 and Minnesota State Highway 62, 3,400 acres (around 1,400 Hey) on the southeast of the city. Airport three international, twelve domestic, seven charters and four regional appliances have been served and the centers for delta airlines, mahaba airlines and son national airlines.
The ampere builder set between mtrack and Seattle every day on each side of the nearby midway station in Paul.
Five major newspapers are published in Miniapolis: Star Tribune, Five and Commerce, Minnesota Spox-Recorder, University's Minnesota Daily, Mynesota Daily, And MyselfPost. Com, Other publications are the City Papers, Mpls. St. Paul and Minnesota Manthali monthly and as journal. In 2008, online news readers also used Minnesota Independent, Twin Daily Planet, downtown Journal, a curator to swan,MSNSpek and almost fifteen other sites. The New York Times said in 1996: "There are now T-shirts on which they wrote "Murderopolis" and a city named it by members of local media credit for which they credit newspapers.
On Miniapolis, a mixture of radio stations and a healthy audience support to public radio but in commercial markets, the single organization cliser channel community makes seven stations. The audience supports three minnesota public transport stations, Miniapolis Public School and Minnesota Universities each run every station, broadcast a network-bound station, and religious organizations run two stations.
The first television in the city was broadcast by KSTP-TV and St Paul station. WCCO TVs, the first time joined by CBS, got a colorful telecast, situated in downtown Minipolis. The city also gets FOX, NBC, PBS, MyNetworkTV and the CW through an independent station. Beverly Hills, 90210 T.V. The twin Brandon and Brenda Walsh Miniapolis were from the series. The American Idle organized an audition in Miniapolis for its sixth season in 2006 and Last Comic Standing held an audition in Miniapolis for their fifth season in 2007.
A image of my Tyler Moore downtown on the Nicolette Mall stands in memory of the CBS Television Cicuason in the 1970s, The My Tyler Moore show, which is wholly based in Miniapolis. It enlarges the site where the producers made the starting scene of the series, which draws my behavior of Richards, which was played by the Moore, exploited their cap in the air.
The show was honored with the three Golden Globe and the Thirty Emi Award.
religion and donation
The people of Dakota Lakota, the native inhabitants of the region now stands, believed in the great soul and they were surprised that all European residents were not religious. Since then over 50 schools and religions have been set up in Miniapolis. Among those who came to New England were Christian Protestants, Quaker and University. The oldest churches in the city was built by Avar Lady of Laura Catholic Church University in the neighborhood of the Nicobar Islands/East Bank, and was later acquired by the French Catholic group. The first Zionist group, constituted as the Sarai Tov in 1878, built the Jewish Prayer-Temple in Miniapolis's Eastern Islands which was known as Israel since 1920. Saint Mary's orthodox cathedral was established in 1887, a missionary school was opened in 1897 and 1905 built the first Russian orthodox madarsa in the United States. First great temple in America near Loring Park, the Roman Catholic Basilica of St. Mary was named by Pope Paus XI. In 1972, a relief agency created the Shi'ite Muslim family before Uganda. By 2004, Somali Muslims built their homes between 20,000 and 30,000.
From the end of the 1940s to the end of the decade, Bili Graham Ivanolistick Association, Discipline magazine and World Wide Pictures were founded at Miniapolis. Jim Bakers and Tamiley were witnessed while studying at Pentecostel North Central University and started a Television Ministry who went to 13.5 million homes by the 1980s. Today, Mount Olivet Lutheran church located in Southwest Miniapolis has 6000 active members and is the largest Lutheran creed in the world. In a neighborhood of LongGo, there is one of the finest architects of an architect like Liar Ehrinen. The Federation later added an educational building built by his son Ero Sarinen.
charity and charitable donations are part of the community. In Miniapolis-St Paul's adults give their time for more than 40% volunteers, who is the highest in the United States. Catholic Charity is one of the largest providers of local social services. American Refugee Comity Helps One Lakh Refugees And Displaced People Every Year In Africa, Balkanes And Asia'S Ten Countries. That no less than a corporate citizen, was located in business ethics; and CRO was predecessor magazine for corporate responsibilities. The oldest foundation of Minnesota is the reinvesting and running over nine hundred Dharmarith funds and 400 charity and combines donors with financial institutions. The metropolitan area thinges 13% of its total charity and culture. The $1 billion in further of recent art facilities was privately given.
Health and safety services
There are seven hospitals in Miniapolis, four being the status of American best hospitals by the U.S. News and World Report-the Abbott Northwest Hospital, Hospital of Alina, Children's Hospital, Clinics and Clinics at the Medical Center, HCMC. Miniapolis VA Medical Center, Marinners Hospital for Children and Alina are the Philippines of the city. Rochester, Minnesota has a 75 minutes down to drive.
The university's verrite club, a Cardiac surgery was developed at a university whose balance saved more than two hundred patients in 1957 to open-hart operations, many of whom were children. About the same time surgeon C. Working with Valton Lilehei, Meditranic started making portable and inefficient cardiac pacemaker.
HCMC was opened in 1887 as an urban hospital and it was also called General Hospital. A public training hospital and the Level I Troma Center, the HCMC Security System VISITS 325, 000 clinic Visits and 100,000 EMERGENCY Room visits per year, and has provided about 18% for damages without being provided in Minnesota in 2008. The Governor, Tim Polity balanced the budget of the state by General Assistant Medical Care Program (after deposit with the HCMC budget extending two clinics, deducing staff and reducing the exposure of non-emergency services- which is the biggest loss in any state institution.
Donopogi Service providers have regular monopolies: Accel Energy Supplies Electricity, Supplies Centers Energy Gas, Quest Is A Landline Telephone Provider And A Cast Cable Service. The city-wide wireless Internet coverage started in 2007, which was made available on $20 a month for about 10 years by the American Internet of Minetonka, and business on $30 for $10 years. Miniapolis is is one of the first cities operating in the city-wide, public Wi-Fi pleas, namely December 2008, 85% to 90% of the city, even though the coverage is on the eastern and west bays in the city. The city will cause water reaction and distribution and require a monthly solid waste fee for removal, regeneration, drop-off of large items. The Residents Which Reproduce Can Get Money. Dangerous effluents are handled by the Hannapin County drop-off sites. After every important savage called the ice emergency, Miniapolis Public Works Street Division a thousand miles (1609 km) long roads and four hundred miles (643.7 km) drops - down from the streets - Miniapollis and Seattle. During these emergency projected, Ordans have been applied on the thrivet-deleted routes as well as when snowdrift around the city.
The fate of Miniapolis, as shown below, is 10 in Vadodara cities:
- Najaf: from 2009
- from Queernavaka (Mexico)
- Uppsala (Sweden)
- Aldorett (Kenya) from 2000
- Harbin (P.R.) China) Since 1992
- Tours (France) from 1991,
- Novossibersk (Russia)
- Ibaraki (Japan) from 1980
- from Queopio (Finland) 1972
- Santiago (Chile) from 1961
More informal connections:
- Hiroshima (Japan)
The city of Miniapolis, Winnipeg
- North Miniapolis
- Nicolet Maal
- Mal of America
- Henneepin Avenue
- Companies in Miniapolis-St Paul
- List of hosts and attractions in Miniapolis
- List of minutes
- List of high buildings in Miniapolis
- Miniapolis-St Paul
- "Twin Cities Population Grows To 2.87 million, according to Metro Council estim?" Metropol itan Council. 2009? Archived on original 7 December 2009. The regression date is October 17, 2009.
- "Annual Estimates of the Population of ropol itan isticalitanAreStatute as: AFLET 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (CSV). 2009 Population Estimates. the United States Census Bureau of Population Division. March 23, 2010. Archived by original on 27 March 2010. SEPTEMBER 15, 2010.
- "Western FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Return date 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geological Names". United States Geometry Survey. 2007-10-25. Return date 2008-01-31. Check the value of date parameter in
- "Find a you". National Association of Counties. Return date 2008-01-31.
- Bright, William (2007). Native ames Western Placenof the United States. Norman, Okla: University of Oklahoma Press. P. 286. ISBN 0806135980. Archived by original on 23 November 2012. Return date on January 21, 2009.
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary minneapolis
- "Twin Cities Population Grows To 2.87 million, according to Metro Council estim?" Metropol itan Council. 2009? Archived on original 7 December 2009. The regression date is October 17, 2009.
- "Minneapolis". Emporis Buildings (emporis.com). Archived by original on 23 April 2007. Exchange date on March 18, 2007.
- "American's Most Literate Cities". Central Doctor State University. 2007? Archived on February 11, 2008 from original. Return date 4 February 2008.
- Nocera, Joe (December 22, 2007). "corporate philanpythro". International Herald Tribune. The New York Times Company. Archived on original, on May 8, 2008. Return date on January 11, 2008. And "A History of Minneapolis: Social Services. Minneapolis Public Library (mpls.lib.mn.us). 2001? Archived on original, on May 8, 2008. Return date on January 11, 2008.
- . and  and  and 
- "A History of Minneapolis: Mdewakanton of the Dakota, Parts I and II. Minneapolis Public Library (mpls.lib.mn.us). 2001? Archived on original 30 April 2007. Exchange date 2 August 2010. And "A History of Minneapolis: Minneapolis Bec Part of the omes United States." Archived on original 30 April 2007. Exchange date 2 August 2010. And "A History of Minneapolis: Govern ance and rastructure." Archived on original 30 April 2007. Exchange date 2 August 2010. And "A History of Minneapolis: Rail ways." Archived on original 30 April 2007. Return date 30 April 2007.
- "History of Technology" HistoryWorld (histor yworld.net). Archived by original on 2 March 2012. Return date on April 4, 2007.
- Anfinson, SCOTT F. (1989). "Part 2: Archaea has Explorer and Interpretive Potential essays: Chap art 4 Interpretive Potential Bies." nes Minota Archaologist. The Institute for Minota nes Archaeology. 49. Archived by original on 23 August 2009. Return date 3 April 2007.
- Frame, Robert M. III, Jeffrey Hess (1990). "West Side illing MDistrict, Histor ic American Record MN-16". U.S. via National Park Service Library of Congress). P. 2. Archeological on 2 July 2014 from original. Return date on 16 April 2007. Najamaada Parchal
|Day=neglected (Help)CS1 Maintenance: More than one name: authors list
- Salisbury, Roll in D., Harlan Tower Harland Barrows, Walter Road. The Elements of Geography. University of Michigan, printed by H. Holt and company. P. 441. Archived on original 11 November 2012. Return date on June 27th, 2007.CS1 Maintenance: More than one name: authors list
- "History". Mill City Museum. Archived on original 13th May, 2007. Return date on April 4, 2007.
- Atwater, Isaac (1893). History of the City of Minneapolis, nes Minota. sell (via Google Books). Pp. 257-262. Archived on original 11 November 2012. Return date on April 23, 2007.
- "1934 Truckers' Strike (Minneapolis)." Minnes Histor ota Society. Archeological web on June 7, 2007 from its original. May 5, 2007.
- Reichard, Gary W. (Summer 1998). "Mayor Hubert H. Hum phrey". Minota nes History. Minnes Histor ota Society. 56 (2): 50-67. Archived by original on 29th September, 2007. Exchange date on 6 May 2007.
- Harry is Dav. (February 21, 2003) (RealVideo). Almanac. Twin Cities Public Library. Archived by the original on 27 September 2007. https://web.archive.org/web/20070927185058/http://video1.tpt.org/ramgen/almanac/show/1824.rm?start=30:25. And the "MovementAmerican." Encyclopaedia Brit annica. 2007. Return date on April 26, 2007.
- Hart, Joseph (6 May 1998). "Room at the bottom." City pages. Village Voice Media. 19 (909). Archived on original 30 April 2001. Return date on April 1, 2007.
- "Mississippi: River Facts". U.S. National Park August 14, 2006. Archived by original on 12th October 2007. Exchange date 2 August 2010. And Policecargo cargo: Minneapolis: City of Minneapolis. 2006? Archived by original on 12th October 2007. Return date on April 29, 2007.
- "Minneapolis". Encarta. (1993-2007) And "MinnesPlace And Your division." U.S. Ensus Bureau. 2000? Archived on February 12, 2020 from original. March 24, 2007, access date.
- "State of the City: Physical environment (PDF). Minneapolis Planning Division. 2003? Archived (PDF) from original on 8 March 2008. Return date on April 27, 2007.
- "State of the City (PDF). Planning Division of the Minneapolis Department of Community Planning and Economic Development. 2003? Archived (PDF) from original on August 9th 2007. Exchange date 7th August 2007.
- "The 45th Parallel." Wurlington Bros. Press. Archived by original on 25 November 2006. Return date on January 18, 2007.
- "Minota nes ervation Planner IX (2)" (PDF). Minnes Histor ota Society. Spring 1998. Archived from original on 15 June 2007. March 21, 2007, access date. And Bonham, Tim (June 10, 2001). "email". Archived by original on 27th September, 2007. Return date on January 12, 2007. And the United States, "Elevations and Demands in the United States". U.S. Department of the Interior — U.S. Geometry Survey. Shaki 29, 2005. Archived on 2nd November 2006 from original. Return date on April 11, 2007.
- Fisk, Charlessip (III, 2007). "Links to the Some of the esting Interior with compan Notes". Archived on original 18th May, 2007. Exchange date 25 March 2007.
- 45.4 degree F for 1971 through 2000 per U.S. Census who cites "Normals 1971-2000". National CLIMATIC Data Center. Exchange date 25 March 2007. or 44.6 degree Fahrenheit (7.0 degree Celsius) per Fisk, Charles (Sunday 3, 2007). "Minneapolis-St. Paul Area Climattha History of recip Temperature, Pear, And Snowfall, A Year-by-Year Graphics Portrayal (1820-present). Exchange date 25 March 2007.
- "Stored Copy". Archived on February 11, 2020 from original. Arrangement date.
- "Stored Copy". Archived on February 11, 2020 from original. Arrangement date.
- GR Anderson Jr. Living in America." City Pages. Archived on original 7 April 2008. Return date on April 29, 2008.
- Natheson, Iric. "Jews in Minnes ota(PDF). misconceived Community Relations Council. Archived from original on 15 June 2007. Return date on April 14, 2007.
- "A History of Minneapolis: Rescue idents of the City Minneapolis Public Library (mpls.lib.mn.us). 2001. SEPTEMBER 15, 2010. Archived on 12th October 2007, 2009 at the welback machine. Written by.
- "Minneapolis/St. Paul in Focus: A Profile Census 2000". Meter ropol itan Policy Program, the Brooks kings Institution. 2003? Archived on 8th July, 2008 from original. Return date on April 29, 2008. Najamaada Parchal
- "Minneapolis city, nes ota". U.S. The Census Bureau of Population Program. 2007? Archived on February 12, 2020 from original. Return date on January 19, 2009.
- "12.9% Seattle gay or bisexual, second only to S.F., says". The Seattle Times. 2006? Archived by original on 9th March, 2009. Exchange date 20 March 2009.
- Gates, Gary J. (2006). "Same-sexCous and the Gay, Lesesbian, Visual Population: New Estimates from the Western Community Survey (PDF). Williams Institute, UCLA School California in Law, University of LosAngeles. Archived (PDF) from original on 2 July 2007. Return date on February 26, 2008. Najamaada Parchal
- "Minneapolis—St. Paul, MN—WI: Summary Profile". Harvard University. 2007? Archived by original on 24th September, 2007. Return date on April 29, 2008.
- "Key Facts ouble - Trat the Core Update". Metropol itan Council. November 7, 2007. Archived 20 on February 2008 from original. Return date on April 29, 2008.
- Gibson, bell (1998). "Table 1. Places the 100 Largest Urban, Listed Alp by habe State: 1790-1990". U.S. Ensus Bureau. Archived on original 13th May, 2007. On May 1, 2007. Najamaada Parchal
- Atwater, Isaac (1893). History of the city of Minneapolis, nes Minota. via sell Google Books. Archived by original on 23 November 2012. Exchange date 2 August 2010.
- "Minneapolis: city contemporary. Encyclopaedia Brit annica. (2007) Return date: March 24, 2007
- "Ford tune 500: Minnes ota". My News Network, which was warrior. 2008. Archived by original on 22 June 2013. Exchange date 28th June, 2008.
- Black, Sam (26 January 2006). "Top employer in town down Minneapolis: "Target". Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal. Western City Business Journ, Inc. Archived on 26th July, 2009 from original. Return date on September 19, 2007.
- Coloplast Group (May 7, 2006). St. Paul-Governor Tim Pawlenty announced that the today American South "I," to Minota from Minotawill. Press release. Archived by the original on 8 July 2011. http://www.coloplast.com/About/news/Pages/NorthAmericanheadquarters.aspx. Return date: January 20, 2010.
- "Our Company." RBC Wealth Management. Archived on February 8, 2010 from original. Return date January 20, 2010.
- "Locations (Affiliates)". ING NORTH AMERICA Ladies. Archived on 23rd July, 2010 from original. Return date January 20, 2010.
- Pacella, Rena Mari e (2005). "Top Tech City: Minneapolis, MN". Popular fine piece. Archived on original 20 January 2007. Return date on January 18, 2007.
- Jane Bennett Clark (October 2005). "Seven Cool Cities". Kiplinger's Personal Finance. The Kiplinger Editors, Inc. Archived on February 8, 2007 from original. Exchange date 11 February 2007. And "50 Smart to Places Live: #2 Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minn". The Kiplinger Editors, Inc. (Kiplinger.com). June 1, 2006. Archived on original 18th January, 2010. Exchange date 11 February 2007.
- "The Role of Metro Are as the U.S. Economy" (PDF). Global Insight. 2006? Archived (PDF) on 30 November 2006. Return date on February 12, 2007. And "Personal Income and Per CapitaropolPersonal Income by Meteories, 2003-2005". The Bureau of Economic Analysis. September 6, 2006. Archived on February 16, 2007 from original. Return date on February 12, 2007.
- Lev y, another guy (1992). "New Interview Paul Volcker". The Region. Archived by original on 11th October 2007. Exchange date 2 August 2010. Najamaada Parchal
|Day=neglected (Help) And "Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis." Archeological web on June 7, 2007 from its original. Return date 30 April 2007.
- "yers & Process". North Dakota Whwalk Commission. Archived by original on 11th October 2007. Return date on April 2, 2007.
- "apers: Star Tribune. The McClatchy Company. Archived on February 8, 2007 from original. Exchange date 11 February 2007.
- Horse, Jeff (APH 6, 2005). "theater to closer moves Council, but remainconcerns". Minnes ota Public Radio. Archived on original 16 January 2007. March 21, 2007, access date. and "Music & Theater". City of Minneapolis. Archived 27 February 2007 from original. Return date on February 12, 2007.
- Minota nes Fringe Festiv l (PDF). Minnes ota Festival. Archived (PDF) on 22 November 2010. Return date July 20, 2008.
- Joubert, Claire (2006). "Baim Town" (PDF). Mpls.St.Paul (via Meet Minneapolis). Archived from original on 15 June 2007. March 21, 2007, access date. Najamaada Parchal
- "Guthrie Theatre". Minnes Histor ota Society. Archived by original on 9th March, 2007. Exchange date 2 August 2010. And TheaterHistory." Guthrie Theater. Archived by original on 23 April 2007. Return date on April 23, 2007.
- "Theatre History". Hen neeptiatre Trust. Archived by original on 29th March, 2007. Exchange date on March 17, 2007.
- "Minnes ota PerformingArtsSubert and Education Center". Artspace Projects, Inc. Archived from original on 8th August 2010. Return date April 3, 2009.
- "Minneapolis Sculpture Garden". Archived on February 5, 2007 from original. Exchange date on March 18, 2007.
- Weisman Art, Museum Regents of the University nes of Minota (October 1, 2009) (PDF). Construction Begins on Weisman Art Museum's Major Expansion Project. Press release. Archived on the original on June 10, 2010. http://weisman.umn.edu/pdf/ExpansionReleaseFinal.pdf. Return date: May 19, 2010.
-  and 
- Matos, Michaelangelo in Brackett, Naqatt. The New Rolling Stone Album Guide (4 versions). Fireside. P. 64. ISBN 0-74320-169-8. Return date 30 April 2007.CS1 Maintenance: More than one name: authors list
- "The Twin/Tone catalog". Twin/Tone Records. 1978-1998. Archived by original on 26 November 2006. Exchange date on January 15, 2007.
- "First Avenger enue & 7th Street Entry Brand". Minnes Histor ota Society. 1999-2004. Archived on February 10, 2007 from original. Return date on February 12, 2007.
- Azerrad, Michael (2002) Our Brand Could Be Your Life. Back Bay Books. P. 5. ISBN 0316787531.
- Oestreich, James R. (December 17, 2006). "MUSIC; A Most Auddare acious Reverberates". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Archived by original on 16 April 2009. Exchange date 6 April 2008.
- Ross, Alex (March 22, 2010). Battle of the Bands. The New Yorker. Archeological evidently documented on September 5, 2012. March 27, 2010, regression.
- Mack, Linda (January 10, 2008). "MacPhail: a new note for the Minneapolis riverfront. MinnPost. Archived by original on 18 April 2008. Return date on January 10, 2008.
- "Minnes ota Spoken Word Association". Archived by original on 21 December 2006. Exchange date on March 18, 2007.
- Atmosphere (4 January 2005). "I Wish Those Cats @ Fobia Would Give Me Some Free Shoes" and "Sep Seven Game Show Them" and "7th St. Entry" on  remastered. Rhymesesayers, ASIN: B0006SSRXS [CLEAR SONG.]
- "Minneapolis and Seattle Foundation for's city the most literate". Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal. December 24, 2008. Archived on original 26 December 2008. On December 28, 2008.
- "A History of Minneapolis: News, Media, and Publishing". Minneapolis Public Library (mpls.lib.mn.us). 2001? Archived by original on 12th October 2007. Return date on February 12, 2007.
- Cherberlain, Lisa (April 30, 2008). "Books With a Catalyst, Minneapolis Neighboris hood Revives". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Archived by original on 16 April 2009. Return date 30 April 2008.
- "A History of Minneapolis: Amateur Sports". Minneapolis Public Library (mpls.lib.mn.us). 2001? Archived on 2 July 2007 from its original. Exchange date 2 August 2010. And "A History of Minneapolis: Professional Sports". Minneapolis Public Library. 2001? Archived by original on 14th October 2007. Return date on February 12, 2007.
- "About the AWA." AWA Wrestling Entertainment. 2006? Archived by original on 2 March 2007. Exchange date on March 16, 2007.
- "History of the Metrodome." Meter ropol Sports itan FacilitiesCommission. 2006? Archeological evidently on 11th March, 2007. Exchange date 2 August 2010. And "Hubert H. Hum phrey MetroDome". Ticket King. Archeological evidently on 11th March, 2007. March 31st, 2007, regression date.
- Schill, Kath erine, Templ Cynthia in, Doug Berg (fiscal2006). "Sports Stadium Funding: A Summary of Actions by the 2006 Legislature" (PDF). Minota House of present nes atives. Archived from original on 11th June, 2011. Return date on April 27, 2008. Najamaada Parchal
|Day=neglected (Help)CS1 Maintenance: More than one name: authors list
- Mador, Jessica (April 19, 2007). "no payment with place, Vika ings push $954M stpadium". Minnes ota Public Radio. Archived on January 5, 2009 from original. Return date on April 27, 2008.
- Vomhof, John, September 26, 2008. "Commission picks designers for Metrodproject". Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal. Advance Publications. Archived on 4th June, 2010 from the original. Return date on September 28, 2008.
- George, Thomas (25th May 1989). "Minneapolis Gets 1992 Super Bowl". The New York Times. Return date July 18, 2008.
- "1992 NCAA Hamilton's nament Division I BasketballTour". HickokSports.com. April 17, 2008. Archived on original 6 December 2012. Return date July 18, 2008.
- Brodie, Rob (6 April 1998). "Bourn, Kraatz saved Worlds". Ottawa drift. Return date July 18, 2008.
- "Summary: National legi Colton/Division I Hamilton(PDF). National legi Colc Ath. through June 13, 2010. Archived of original on 5 February 2009. Exchange date 2 August 2010. Check the value of date parameter in
|date=(help) And "Summary: National legi Colate/Division I Women's" (PDF). NCAA. Archived (PDF) from original on 27 June 2010. SEPTEMBER 15, 2010.
- "Minnehaha Park". Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board. Archived on February 12, 2007 from original. Exchange date 25 March 2007.
- Garvin, Alexander (June 19, 2002). The American City Doesn2 versions McGraw-Hill Professional. P. 67. ISBN 0-07137-367-5.
- LTHERE, Charles M. (1915, read November 11, 1912). The History of the Parks and Public Grounds of Minneapolis. Minnes Histor Free Society, University of via Michigan Pp. 601-602. Archived by original on 23 November 2012. Return date on April 11, 2007. Check the value of date parameter in
|date=(help) And Nad enicek, Daniel J. and Necoowes, Lance M. in eland Clevlevy, H. W. S. (2002). Landscape Architecture, as Applied to the Wants of the West; with Forest Essay on Planting on the Great Plains. University of Massachusetts Press, ASLA centric Reprint Series. xli. ISBN 1-55849-330-1 Najamaada Parchal
|day=neglected (Help)CS1 Maintenance: More than one name: authors list
- "Grand Rounds POIC Byway". Byic ways Online (byways.org). Archived from original on 5 April 2007. Exchange date 2 August 2010.
- "Join Us at the Macy's Holidazzle Parade." Emergency Foo dshelf Network. Archived by original on 20 August 2009. On December 24, 2007.
- "Theodore Wirth (1863-1949)". National Recreation and Park Association. Archived by original on 28th September, 2007. Return date on April 24, 2007.
- Magnusson, Jemilah (/shack 2005). "The Top 10 Green Cities in the U.S." The green guide. National Geographic Society (The GreenGuide.com). 107. Archived by original on 29th March, 2007. Exchange date 2 August 2010. Check the value of date parameter in
|date=(help) and "Minneapolis Local Surface Services Hospital Management" (PDF). Minneapolis Public Works & Engineering. dated, refers to 2000 cen. Return date 9 April 2007. Check the value of date parameter in
- Walsh, Paul (8 July 2008). "Minneapolis, St. Paul parks in shine report national." Star Tribune. Archeological evidently purported to 16th July 2011. Return date July 17, 2008.
- Theodore Wirth Park, MN. Byic ways Online (byways.org). And "FAQs". Central Conserv ancy (centr alparknyc.org). 2006? Archeological evidently on 14th March, 2007. Exchange date 25 March 2007.
- "Henry Wadsworth Longfellow". Encyclopaedia Brit annica. (2007) Return date: April 30, 2007
- Adams, Lori; Gorin, Amy; Rennie, Doug; Rushlow, Amy; Say ago, Joanna. "The 25 Best Running Cities in America". Runner's World. Rodale. Archived by original on 18th August, 2007. Return date on April 14, 2007.CS1 Maintenance: More than one name: authors list
- "Minneapolis Marathon, Half Marathon and 5K". Team Ortho. Archived on 1 July 2014 from original. SEPTEMBER 15, 2010. The Archived 11th June, 2008, on June 11, 2008 at the Webback machine. Written by.
- Nelson, Tim (May 31, 2009). "fast to 1,500 return out of first Minneapolis Marathon". Minnes ota Public Radio. Archived by origin on June 1, 2009. Return date on June 1, 2009.
- "Twin Cities Marathon". Twin Cities Marathon (mtcmarathon.org). Archived by original on 11th October 2007. Exchange date 29 March 2007.
- "What's Happening in the Area" Mall of America. Archived by original on 18 April 2007. Exchange date 30 March 2007.
- "America's 100 Greatest Cour Golf/2007-08". Golf Digest. 2007? Archived by original on 21 August 2009. Exchange date 2 August 2010.
- "Inventor of the Week Archive: SCOTT & nan Olson (spelling per rowbike.com)". Lemelson-MIT School of Engineering. 1997. Archived on original 2 May 2006. Return date on February 25, 2007. Najamaada Parchal
- "City Council". City of Minneapolis. Archived on 7 February 2016 from original. Exchange date 2 August 2010. and "Minneapolis City Councilcandidates". E-democracymacy. papada 26, 2005. Archived by original on 18th October 2006. March 24, 2007, access date. And Anderson, G.R. Jr. (July 10, 2002). "The Compulsiveness of the Long-Distance Runner." City pages. Village Voice Media. 23 (1127). Archived by original on 30th September, 2007. March 21, 2007, access date. And "Board of Estimate and Taxation". City of Minneapolis. Archived by original on 11th August, 2007. Return date on June 27th, 2007.
- Fagotto, Elena, Archon Fung (February 15, 2005). "The Minneapolis Neighborhood hood Revitalization Program: An imExperent in powered Govern the laboratory(PDF). Studies Institute of Development, LogoLink (ids.ac.uk). Archived from original on 24 July 2006. Return date 5 April 2007.CS1 Maintenance: More than one name: authors list
- "City of Minneapolis. Neighbords hoo & Communities" (PDF). GIS Business Services, City of Minneapolis. 2004, updated January 2006. Archived (PDF) from original on 26 December 2010. Exchange date 2 August 2010. Check the value of date parameter in
|date=(help) And "City of Minneapolis Associations Business" (PDF). Minneapolis Community Planning and Economic Development Department (CPED). November 17, 2005. Archived by original on 12th January, 2011 (PDF). On February 10, 2007.
- "Urban Environment Report, City Environment Data: Minneapolis, Minnes ota". Earth Day Network. Archived on October 7, 2007 from the original. Return date on February 24, 2007.
- Moskowitz, Dara (October 11, 1995). Minneapolis Confidential." City pages. Village Voice Media. 16 (775). Archived by original on 27th September, 2007. March 21, 2007, access date.
- "Uniform Reports". Minneapolis Police Department, CODEFOR Unit. Archived on February 5, 2007 from original. On February 10, 2007.
- "Minneapolis crime for falls 2nd year in a row". City of Minneapolis. Archived by origin on 19th August, 2009. Return date on April 24, 2009.
- Williams, Brandt (January 9, 2007). "Homer icide awa Minneapolis' new police." Minnes ota Public Radio. Archeological Dr. on June 8, 2011 from original. Exchange date 2 August 2010. And Scheck, Tom (August 25, 2005). "Sparks fly Minneapolis may oral"debate. Minnes ota Public Radio. Archived 25 on February 2007 from original. March 21, 2007, access date.
- "MPS Facts 2006-2007". Minneapolis Public Schools. Archived on original 10 December 2006. Exchange date 2 August 2010. And "About MPS". and "Board of Education". Archived on original 2 May 2007. March 24, 2007, access date.
- Diaz, Kevin (March 31, 2008). "Minneapolis failing get grade on dropouts." Star Tribune. on the Avista Capital side. Archived on original 3 April 2008. Return date on April 3, 2008.
- "Alp List of Nonprofit Schools". Minnes ota Department of Education. 2005? Archived by original on 18th August, 2007. Exchange date 2 August 2010. And the Charter Schools. 2005? Archived on 1 May 2007 from original. March 24, 2007, access date.
- "Minnes ota, University of". Encyclopaedia Brit annica. (2007) Return date: March 24, 2007
- "University of nes Minota Rankings". U.S. News and World Report via Regents of nes Minota Archived on original 29 December 2007. Return date 4 February 2008. Ital ic or bold markup not allowed in:
- "Enrollment of the 120 largest-degree-college and university Campuses, by characteristics and institution". Statistics National Center for Education, U.S. Department of Education. Fall 2006. Archived on 23 July 2013 from original. Return date on September 17th, 2009.
- "Post-Secondary Schools". Minnes ota Department of Education. 2005? Archived on 1 May 2007 from original. March 24, 2007, access date.
- "Guiding Prin solid for the Concoration of Library Services in Your Hen' (PDF). Hen nepin you library. Return date on November 23, 2008.
- Atwater, Isaac (1893). History of the city of Minneapolis, nes Minota. 1. via sell Google Books. Pp. 282-299. Archived by original on 23 August 2011. Exchange date 2 August 2010.
- "Frequ ently Asked Questions: Library Board Decision and Libraries Closing". Minneapolis Public Library (mpls.lib.mn.us). October 26, 2006. Archived on 30th May, 2007 from original. Return date on February 12, 2007.
- "Arts at MPL: Cesar elli." February 2, 2007. Archived by original on 29 April 2007. March 24, 2007, access date.
- "Unique Collections". Minneapolis Public Library (mpls.lib.mn.us). Sunday 15, 2007. Archived by original on 12th October 2007. Return date on February 12, 2007.
- "MPL Annual Report" (PDF). 2004? Archived (PDF) on 21st February 2007. March 24, 2007, access date.
- "Minneapolis spot reclaims as city' the most literate." USA Today. December 27, 2007. Archived on 27th July, 2009 from original. Arrangement date 12th May 2010.
- "Minneapolis/St. Paul in Focus: A Profile from Census 2000" (PDF). Brooks kings Institution, Living Cities Census Series. 2003? Archived by original on 16 April 2007 (PDF). Return date on April 8, 2007.
- Cati Vanden Breul (September 28, 2005). "Downtown Minneapolis named one of 17 best uting". The Minota nes. Archived by original on 30th September, 2007. Exchange date on March 16, 2007.
- "Guaranteed Ride Home." Metro Tran sit. Archived by original on 26 August 2007. Return date on June 27th, 2007.
- "Central rid Coror next timeline and". Metropol itan Council. Carol 2, 2007. Archived by original on 29th September, 2006. Return date on April 11, 2007.
- "Facts and Figures". Minnes Department of Tran sportation and Northstar Coror rid Development Authority. Archived on 28th July, 2007 from original. Exchange date on March 16, 2007.
- "ways". Meet Minneapolis. Archived by original on 6th March, 2007. March 21, 2007, access date. And Gill, N.S. "ways: Downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul ways." About.com. About, Inc., the New York Times Company. Archived on 16 March 2007 from original. Exchange date 15 March 2007.
- Amance ordin to relating Taxicabs (PDF). City of Minneapolis. 2006? Archived (PDF) from original on 15th June, 2007. Exchange date on March 16, 2007.
- "Minneapolis Closes the Gap with #1 Portland". U.S. Census Bureau via City of Minneapolis. Archived by original on 12th April, 2009. Return date March 7, 2009.
- "Bicycling's Top 50". Bicycling ineMagaz. Archived on 18 March 2015 from original. Arrangement date 16th June, 2010.
- "to Where Ride in Minneapolis". City of Minneapolis. 1997-2004. Archived on original 28 January 2007. Return date on 16 April 2007.
- "Stone Arch". Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board. Archived on 4th November, 2006 from the original. Exchange date on March 16, 2007.
- Malone, Robert (16 April 2007). "Which Are the World's Clean West Cities?" bes. Archived by original on 25 December 2013. Return date on April 28, 2007.
- History and Lunar Commission itan ropol Airports. Archived by original on 2 March 2007. Return date on June 27th, 2007.
- "A History of Minneapolis: sportation the Air Tran." Minneapolis Public Library (mpls.lib.mn.us). 2001? Archived by original on 12th October 2007. Return date on February 12, 2007.
- Pilot Groups. Air Line Popilapp. Archived on 9th July 2007 from its original. Exchange date 15 March 2007.
- "St. Paul-Minneapolis, MN (MSP)". Amtrak. Archived on 4th April, 2007 from origin. Return date on April 26, 2007.
- Córdova, Cri Stina (February 19, 2008). "All the News Fits—and Some Then". Rake. Rake Publishing. Archived 26 on February 2008 from original. March 2, 2008.
- Anderson,G.R. Jr. (21 March 2007). "The Human Shield." City pages. Village Voice Media. 28 (1372). Archived by original on 2 April 2007. Exchange date 2 August 2010. And Shortal, Jana (Afrikaal 6, 2007). "violence Gang on the rise? Some vtheran officers say yes". KARE-11. And Johnson, Dirk (June 30, 1996). "Nice City's asty Distinction: Murders Soar in Minneapolis". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Exchange date 6 April 2008.
- December, John, he'd held dumb 1, 2007. "Media - Minneapolis-St. Paul, nes Minota, USA". Archived by original on 27 April 2007. Exchange date 2 August 2010. And "HD Radio: Minneapolis-St. Paul". iBiquity Digital Corporation. Archived by original on 27th September, 2007. Exchange date on March 18, 2007.
- Weeks, John. "Minneapolis / St. Paul: Minnes ota Twin Cities Area: Digital TV & HDTV Gusheet." Archived by original on 9th March, 2007. Exchange date on March 18, 2007.
- Sparling, another., Internet Movie Database. "Plot Summary for "Beverly Hills, 90210" ". Archived by original on 12th December, 2006. Exchange date on March 14, 2007.CS1 Maintenance: More than one name: authors list
- Gary Lev in (July 10, 2006). "Itryouts dol begin Aug. 8". USA Today. Gannett Company, Inc. Archived 25 on February 2007 from original. Exchange date on March 14, 2007.
- "NBC's "Last Comic Standing" Live Tour". North Shore Music Theatre. Archeological evidently purported to 15th July, 2007. The regression date is on May 15, 2007.
- "Mary Tyler Moore statue." Meet Minneapolis. Archived on original 20 April 2007. March 21, 2007, access date. And "Awards for Mary Tyler Moore" (1970)." Internet Movie Database. Archived on 12 March 2009 from original. Exchange date on March 14, 2007.
- "A History of Minneapolis: Religion". Minneapolis Public Library (mpls.lib.mn.us). Archived by original on 29 April 2007. Return date 30 April 2007.
- "Our Lady of Lourdes olicChurch". Yahoo! Travel. Archived on original 21st May 2011. Return date 30 April 2007.
- FitzGer,Thomas E. (1998). The Church thodox. Pra eger/Green wood. INS 0-27596-438-8 Archived by original on 23 November 2012. Exchange date 2 August 2010. And "About St.? Mary's". St. Mary's Cathedral thodox Orbit. 2006? Archived by original on 30th September, 2007. Exchange date on March 18, 2007.
- Barlow, Philip and Silk, Mark (2004). Religion and public life in the west: America's ier denator? Rowman tam ira. P. 139. ISBN 0759106312. Archived by original on 23 November 2012. Exchange date 2 August 2010.CS1 Maintenance: More than one name: authors list
- raham Billy raham Gand the Billy Gly Evangelistic Association Histor Free Background. Billy raham GCenter. November 11, 2004. Archived 27 February 2007 from original. Exchange date on March 18, 2007.
- Camhi, Leslie (July 23, 2000). "FILM; The Fabul ousness Of Tam My Faye." The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Archived by origin on June 1, 2008. Exchange date 6 April 2008.
- Vanaugh, John. (2005). "Growth Trends". Church Report. Because y Media, LLC. Archived on October 6, 2007 from the original. Return date 30 April 2007. Najamaada Parchal
- "Eli el Saarinen". Encyclopaedia Brit annica. Return date: August 2, 2010 and "Koulun sijainti / restations". nish Language School of nes ota Archived by original on 29th September, 2007. Exchange date 7th August 2007.
- "A History of Minneapolis: Social Services. Minneapolis Public Library (mpls.lib.mn.us). 2001? Archived on original, on May 8, 2008. Return date on February 12, 2007.
- Ohlememacher, Stephen (July 9, 2007). "Detroit area has volunte spirit". Detroit frek press. Archived by original on 27th September, 2007. Return date July 17, 2007.
- "olic chaarities of St. Paul & Minneapolis". Charity Navigator. 2006? Archived by original on 22 June 2011. Return date 30 April 2007.
- "Committee "The American Refugee International." Charity Navigator. 2006? Archived by original on 29th July, 2010. Return date 30 April 2007.
- "History". Business Eth ics (business-ethics.com) 2005? Archived by original on 20 August 2007. Exchange date on March 18, 2007. And "100 Best Corporate Citizens A Performers". CRO (thecro.com). 2006-2007. Archived by original on 20 August 2007. Exchange date on March 18, 2007.
- "The Minneapolis Foundation." Charity Navigator. 2006? Archived on original 30 January 2010. Return date 30 April 2007.
- Cohen, Burt (2006). The Spirit of Giving (PDF). Mpls.St.Paul (via Meet Minneapolis). Archived from original on 15 June 2007. March 21, 2007, access date. Najamaada Parchal
- "Best spit Hoals." U.S.News & World Report. U.S.News & World Report, L.P. Archived on 13th March, 2009 from original. Exchange date March 28, 2009.
- "spit Hoals, Phys the Grass and Organizations." Hen nepin you library. Archeological web on 18th June, 2007. Arrangement date. And "Twin Cities Hospital Shriners". Shriners International. Archived by original on 28th March, 2009. Exchange date March 29, 2009.
- "Rochester, nes Camota". Mayo Foundation. Archived on 10 March 2007 from original. Exchange date 15 March 2007.
- Jeffrey, Kir k (2001). Machines in Our Hearts: The Cardiac Pacemaker, the plan table Defibrillator, and American Health Care. Joh ns Hopkins University Press. P. 59-65. ISBN 0-80186-579-4.
- "A History of Minneapolis: Medicine." Minneapolis Public Library (mpls.lib.mn.us). 2001? Archived by original on 22 November 2007. Return date on February 12, 2007.
- "Verteg ified Centers". The College of Surgeons Sunday 26, 2009. Archived by original on 11th October 2007. Exchange date March 28, 2009. And the HAbout CMC. Archived by original on 11th October 2007. Exchange date 2 August 2010. and "Govern HCMC." Hen nepin to your center (HCMC). Archived by original on 11th October 2007. Exchange date March 28, 2009.
- Stassen-Berger, Rachel (May 14, 2009). "Pawlenty ashes $400 million from oes budget(PDF). Pioner press. Archived (PDF) on 17th July 2011. Return date on 19 November 2009.
- Williams, Chris (Associated Press) (November 18, 2009). "HCMC appro big cuts in 2010 budget." Minnes ota Public Radio. Archived on original 22 January 2010. Return date on 19 November 2009.
- "Utilities". City of Minneapolis. Archived on February 5, 2007 from original. Return date on April 7, 2007.
- "Wireless Minneapolis Frequ ently Asked Questions." City of Minneapolis. Archived by original on 5 March 2007. Return date on April 7, 2007.
- Lavealle, Andrew (December 8, 2008). "A second Look at wide Wi-Fi". The Wall Street Journal. DowJones. Archived by original on 29th October 2010. Return date November 9, 2009.
- "Wireless Minneapolis Cover age Map." USI Wireless. 2008. Archived on August 7th 2012 from original. Return date July 19, 2008.
- "Snow and Ice Control". City of Minneapolis. Archived on February 15, 2010 from original. May 4, 2007.
- "International Connections." City of Minneapolis. Archived by original on 3 March 2016. Return date July 29, 2009.
- Baran, Madeleine (31 July 2009). "City council Najaf, appro Minneapolis city New." Minnes ota Public Radio. Archived by original on 12th October 2012. Exchange date on August 1, 2009.
- peg City Council for 1978 (PDF) Miles Mac Alumni Association. Archived (PDF) from original on 28th August 2011. Exchange date on August 11th, 2009.
- Lileks, James (2003). "Minneapolis". Archived by original on 9th August 2010. Return date on April 2, 2007.
- Struards, Has May (7, 2002). Minneapolis-St. Paul Then and Now. Thunder Bay. ISBN 1-57145-687-2.
|About Minneapolis, Vision of Wikipedia and go:|
|Pictures and Media|
- City of Minneapolis Official
- Official Minneapolis Tourism site — itor Information
- City of Minneapolis - Visitors
- Minneapolis vention ConCenter
- List of Minneapolis buildings, places and ours on trick
- Travel Guide to Minneapolis on Wikitravage